Saturday, December 19, 2009

On A Trip To Italy...

...and no I'm not in Italy. Nor am I going. Or have been. This is a layout I did as part of my Shimelle CT work and the layout features my sister and her boyfriend. The photo is taken on a trip in Italy when they are dressed up to go to a friend's wedding.

[Supplies: Supplies used: Long And Winding Road - Shimelle Laine, Starburst Mini Kit - Shimelle Laine (both from 2Peas), Itty Bits Alpha - Dani Mogstad, Happy Place - Lauren Reid, Border Basics - Lines - Libby Weifenbach (all three from SSD)]

Isn't the background paper by Shimelle just great? I love that starburst effect. Makes me think of some of the more recent Sassafras paper lines where they had similar designs :)

Feeling ready for Christmas yet? I am - I can't wait :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's really lovely!