Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Reading...

I love reading! Totally love it and always have done ever since I was old enough to read. And I love cute little bookmarks...

As soon as I saw this kit by Mindy Terasawa I knew it would make a great summery bookmark:

I'm planning on re-reading both the Twilight and the Harry Potter series in the autumn. Well...I probably won't even wait that long actually. I have a few books in line first, but let's say August instead. I have read the Harry Potter series a few times now (in 2 languages) but I'm still itching to read it again...especially after seeing the latest film in the cinema at the weekend.

[Supplies: Little Tea House - Mindy Terasawa, Little Tea House Stickers - Mindy Terasawa (Designer Digitals)]

2 comments:

Mole said...

Those colours are lovely!

Jessica said...

So you're saying it's ok to have a couple dozen bookmarks laying around? Teriffic! I read a lot too, and have read the HP series several times. Three I think. But I will read it again I'm sure. Can't wait to go see the movie. Love your bookmark!