Monday, May 11, 2009

And It's Come To An End...

My album is full. The class is finished. The final layout has been added. And what a great, great class it was. What am I talking about? The "Design Your Life" class held by Cathy Zielske at Big Picture Scrapbooking from October to December 2008.

I was abroad during the last 3 weeks of the class and therefore had no access to my stash. This was something I knew and had planned for even before I registered for the class. I knew it was a class that I didn't want to miss and I also knew I would be disciplined enough to finish those last three weeks at a later stage.

It always feels a bit tough "being behind". It IS hard work. And of course the easy option is just to forget about it and never catch up. And this time I was pretty close to giving up. More than I normally would be. But I'm so glad I put the extra effort in and made those 10 or so final layouts as it's one of the best classes I have taken :)

No comments: