Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doing My Class...

I've just been out for a long walk around the village taking photos. Lots of them! 132 in total LOL! It's a preparation for the Shimelle class that just started. I'm not quite sure what we need yet so I figured I'd better play safe and take loads of photos. At least then I'm prepared for the next prompt tomorrow :)

This morning I finished off my February class for A Trip Down Memory Lane and sent that off. I can't really reveal too much yet but I had lots of fun with Kraft cardstock and cutting up lots of pretty papers...

This is a totally different layout and have nothing to do with the class. I got some photos from my parents' holiday back in November and decided to play with some Sassafras stash. Stamps are Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

aimee said...

Hi there! Just wanted you to know I Love your site! I found your instructions for how to make an exploding box and bookmarked them. Went I clicked on the bookmark today there was your site, no project instructions, but just the header. So I clicked on the sidebar where you can choose a class, and tried that way. Still no instructions! I can see the text for the other projects? Is it just me? I would love to see those instructions again. If you can help my email is awade714@gmail.com. Thanks so much!