Saturday, January 10, 2009

High (Up) In The Sky...

Mmm...those Pistachio Macaroons are dangerously addictive!! :)

This is a layout which was done for Cathy Zielske's Big Picture Scrapbooking class. I have the last 3 weeks to catch up on due to being abroad and having no access to my stash. Something that I was aware of even when I signed up back in September and I'm determined to finish the class properly rather than taking the easy route and skipping the last few weeks. Far too good class not to finish :)

Anyway the layout is pretty much following Cathy's original idea and sketch. I was very tempted to add a little more, make it a little more "me"...but in the end I decided to stick with Cathy's style :)

1 comment:

Iris said...

That´s a fantistic clean layout with wonderful photos!