Sunday, January 18, 2009

The 15th...

Journaling about Christmas Eve on the 15th of December. Two photos showing the "envelope page" that is for the entry of the 15th of December in my Christmas Journal:

As I said, the journaling inside is all about Christmas Eve. In Sweden Christmas Eve is the BIG Christmas day...the day for the special Christmas food, the presents etc. This year was a bit different as we spent it at my brother's rather than my parents' house (like normal) so I journaled a bit about this. How it would be different, who would be there etc. It's all tucked into the envelope.

I'm really enjoying making this journal so far and I'm loving the idea that I started already in my last Christmas Journal with the different page sizes/types - makes it so much more fun to do and interactive to look at :)

1 comment:

Sharon B said...

so impressed with this looks great