Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ooops...

Ooops it's been a while since I last posted anything from "My Freedom" album (an album class I took by Shimelle online). Since the beginning of October to be precise. Where did the time go? LOL! October has been super busy for me, so well...I guess this was the first opportunity that I got :)

So the last proper double layout prompt was "Attitude" (I still have a "Refection" page to come - to finish off the album). A yes/no/maybe kinda thing. What's your attitude towards things?

I decided to go with a fun, light approach and basically did two lists. A "yes" list for things that I love and a "no" list for things that I hate or wouldn't do etc. The "yes" list was easy. The "no" list...well I guess I got there in the end but it took some more thinking.

...oh and I still can't get that Cuttlebug out of my head...

No comments: