Tuesday, October 07, 2008

No Idea What To Call This Post...

What a day it is here today. Dark and rainy. And more rainy. And just rain, rain and rain. You get the picture. It doesn't look like it will stop at all. But I guess it's the perfect day to stay inside and get some scrapbooking done. :)

I'm working on the second assignment from Cathy's class. This time it's a 8.5x11 double layout. We're doing this mixed size album which is just what I love. Only not so keen on 12x12 LOL! Like yesterday. Still, I'm sure I will enjoy them too. Anyway, I'm about halfway through that double layout so nothing to show you from that class today I'm afraid.

However I have finished this hybrid quadruple-folded baby card using some goodies from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

[Supplies: "Beep Chugga Zoom" by Shawna Clingerman & Kristin Cronin-Barrow, "Stitched Alpha" by Shawna Clingerman (both from SSD)]

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Love that folded card! So cute!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Aww that is so cute!! I love it!!

Kresta said...

I love that card - it's so adorable! I should try to make some stuff like that! :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That is really cute!

Vanessa said...

That is so cute! I saw it in the gallery last night.

Chels said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm the proud owner of the card! Thanks so much Anso :)