Saturday, February 02, 2008

Exciting news + 2 "thanks"...

Before I get to my exciting news, I want to make sure I say "thank you" to two people...

1) Thanks to Adrienne Looman for leaving me a comment yesterday! I'm taking her photography editing class this month and she'd seen me going on about "can't wait for it to start on the 5th"....only it started on the 1st!! LOL! Not sure how I got it so wrong. So thanks for noticing and taking the time to let me know :)

2) Thanks to Jennie Skaggs for the tips about Photoshop Elements - very appreciated and I will definitely check that out :)

Now onto my news which I have been dying to tell you since way before Christmas... I'm a guest DT member for Scrap-Room this month!!! I couldn't believe it when Tammy (the owner) e-mailed me in early December and asked if I wanted to be their first *ever* venture into using "internationals" as part of their DT!! Wow what an honour! Okay so I'm "only" guest DT'ing for a month - but still, I felt so honoured and excited to be picked :) These are some of the layouts I made with the DT kit (come back for the rest tomorrow if you have a spare minute):

And these are the yummies that I got to work with:

(main kit)

(embellishment add-on)

(stamp add-on)

Scrap-Room is like a 4-in-1 kit. I really love it!! I used to subscribe to another kit where you got like 10-12 sheets from one and the same collection. Often you were fed up of the papers before you had used them all. This way you get papers (approx 3 in each) from FOUR different manufacturers each month. It's great!! So what are you waiting for? Go and get it!! LOL! No seriously, I'm of course not going to *tell* you to sign up for a kit, that is of course totally up to you. However if you do, please mention that you saw it on my blog - thanks sooo much!! :)

No comments: