Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday scrapping...

Thought it was time to show you a "real layout" for a change (still got lots of pages left to do in my Christmas journal and they will all be showed here as I progress with my project - promise!)...

Supplies: at the moment I just can't remember who makes the patterned paper (sorry!), the chipboard letters are by Heidi Swapp, the little tab is by SEI (I think?) and journaling stamp by October Afternoon. Photo is of my little niece born in July.

Going out to do some shopping (or at least looking around in some shops LOL!) this afternoon, so I'm going to sit down with my notes, made over Christmas, and hopefully get some more work done on my journal before that...

Wishing you a happy scrappy day! :)

1 comment:

Cath said...

Gorgeous layout Anso xxx