Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Return Of The Christmas Journal...

After being super busy with DT work the last few weeks, I can finally return to my Christmas journal. Those of you reading my blog regularly will probably have seen my post earlier in the week, when I set myself a goal to finish my journal completely this week (only had 7 pages/prompts to do) if at all possible...

So this morning I got everything out & made some plans. :) I'm doing a mixed format album, so I needed to work out which pages I wanted in what size, which pages should be envelopes etc. Printed photos and started my work. Here are the next two entries for my journal...

Firstly the entry for the 31st of December. Very easy. Just to journal about New Year's Eve. I used a photo of the table setting (those serviettes took some practicing!) and made the photo become the base of the page. On the other side I put my title, journaling and dated it.

The prompt for the 1st of January was to write about any New Year's resolutions you'd made. I don't make resolutions as such, but I still wrote a bit about things I'd like to improve etc. I made an envelope using my envelope-making board and let that become my page with journaling inside.

Before I go, can I please add a big ---> THANK YOU to both "Toni-Ann" and "pjsarefuzzy" for answering my desperate plea of help with my Photoshop Elements problem yesterday!! That's really appreciated. I'm off to try out both methods now - so thank you sooooo much!!! :)

2 comments:

inches out happiness in said...

no problem! :]

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wanted to say to you that your writing is so beautiful ! If I had such one, I would put journalling everywhere ! lol
Have a wonderful day.
Karine