Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Happy Ending...

The prompt for my Christmas journal page on the 20th was to write about something unexpected (obviously Christmas related!) that you'd got in the post. I couldn't think of anything. Not Christmas related. But I could think of something unexpected that I got in the post which made me very happy...

My Making Memories Precision Trimmer started causing me trouble back in October. The measuring grid started rubbing off and putting black marks on all my card and paper that I cut. As you can imagine I was not a happy girl. It's not exactly what you want happening to expensive scrapbooking stash. So I wrote to Making Memories. Heard nothing. Chased it up. Got a reply and then I hear nothing again. Then suddenly a replacement trimmer turned up in the post out of the blue. Like a great surprise Christmas gift, considering I'd almost given up hope on them replying. A perfect thing to do my journaling about :)


1 comment:

grungedandy said...

hey great page again, sorry i've been absent and missed your birthday and christmas i've been so ill! i was on the naught list!LOL hope you have a great new year! seeya hugya *G*