Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lots of questions...

Sitting here feeling a little miserable shivering with a cold and a bad sore throat. Oh well! LOL! I'm not going to complain. It could be a lot worse.

I seem to have got lots of questions in the comments sections yesterday so I better start replying to them before I forget.

Ale Belo: thanks for the comments on the Maze Book class. :) And thanks for the link you said you added onto a Brazilian forum. Yes there's no problem at all to link to my class if you visit a forum somewhere etc. If my instructions can help someone who wants to make a Maze Book then I'm only very happy. As long as you don't *copy* the actual instructions and/or photos. You're of course very welcome to link to the class.

Bryony: you liked the up-side-down tree I posted a photo of and wanted to know which garden centre we went to. It was one that we've never visted before. It's called Victoria Garden Centre and it's near Pontefract. It had a nice big Christmas section :)

Kenia: the Christmas stamps in the old post that you asked about are made by Dovecraft and I bought them in a Paper Mill Shop (not actually from their shop on-line). Hope that helps :)

Ooooh and guess what? For those who saw my "owl" post the other day... My stamps arrived yesterday!!! I'm a very happy girl!! :))))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Anso. :)

KK and WS said...

First time to your blog and i just LOVE your artwork..I have just started my 1st ever paper scrapbooking and I hope it will turn out something 'acceptable" *wink*

Get well soon...

Anonymous said...

I know just the garden centre you are talking about. It has to be the best garden centre for christmas decorations I have ever seen. Not been there for ages since the dog developed a liking for destroying my plants.