Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yummilicious...

Mmm...I have just received some yummy stash from Banana Frog. I always used to scrap in quite muted colours. I have always liked muted colours...the colours of autumn...deep greens, wines, browns etc. And I still do. But...

Having received some brighter papers in kits, I have MADE myself use them (and wow was that H-A-R-D!!)...but as the months have gone by, I have got used to the brighter papers. So much that recently I have (never thought I would say this!!) decided I LIKE (gasp!) scrapping with bright, funky papers. It makes me happy! And if it makes me happy then it means I'm more likely to scrap and feel creative...

Look at these papers I received. We're definitely talking bright and funky!!!
Pink Martini - Flirtini (...ooooh I can't wait to use this!!):

Pink Martini - Orange Creamsicle (funky!!):

Pink Martini - Pink Squirrel (yummy flowers!):

...and lots of Rouge De Garance!! (VERY bright...I'm almost scared!! LOL!):

...and finally a (bright!) layout that I have just done this morning. Papers are the new "Floral Chic" range by Fancy Pants, lots of ribbons, Fontwerks & Sassafras Lass stamps and Making memories rub-ons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are my sun glasses when I need them LOL! I do love your new papers, how cool they are and your page looks lush! Have fun with your new bright stash, its gorgeous. (I do love Rouge De Garance)Another BPS LO on my blog tonight, phew! I am getting there ;)

Anonymous said...

Love your style of pages! Found your blog from a link to your exploding box - brilliant instructions. Playing around on your blog I see some local pics to me so am wondering if you live somewhere near? Im in Skipton, North yorks. Would have emailed you but cant see how I can do it from your blog. Have been so impressed with it have recommended it to 8 others just since sunday. Thanks this is going to give me inspiration! Janet x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous AnSo, I knew you would do a great job with the papers!