Saturday, March 31, 2007

My new stamps...

Well I had to have a play with my new stamps, didn't I? LOL! I created this layout yesterday and just finished off the last few details this morning. The stripey paper is from the Kraft range by Making Memories and so is the little tab I have put the date on. I have used two of the brand new Autumn Leaves stamp sets (Stitched Journaling Panels and Elegant Flourishes).

I'm off to do some things around the house that needs to be done and then hopefully attempt to make some easter cards...

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Those stamps certainly do look gorgeous, think i'm defo going to have to get some now, your a true inspiration Anso.
Keep it up x

Mel said...

Love the colours on that layout and I need those stamps! Mel x

Anonymous said...

I bought those stamps too Anso, just devine and I adore your LO, love the colours :D

Anonymous said...

I like these floral stamps which you have in a couple of you items.Where did you get them from pleasse.