Friday, August 13, 2010

Cybercrop Time!...

If you have come from Shimelle's blog, looking for the next cybercrop challenge, you have come to the right place - welcome! :)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about: Shimelle is hosting a 3 day long cybercrop this weekend. Lots of fun challenges for 3 days :) I took part in her last cybercrop back in April and it was great fun (not to mention that I got LOADS of layouts done!). So if you have some spare time this weekend, I really recommend that you check it out...

Right... onto the challenge :)

Make a layout (paper or digital is fine) where the journaling goes around your layout design. Either around the outside edge of the page or in a circle/square/rectangle going around the photos and/or embellishments in the middle of the page. The page can be about anything, using whatever supplies you fancy.

[Supplies: Papery Templates 5 - Amy Martin, Coffee & Cupcakes - Kate Hadfield, Gina Miller (both from the Lilypad)]

For my layout I first wrote my journaling in three separate strips of text (making sure I got the suitable length I needed for each strip) and then rotated them and moved them into place afterwards. You can see two close-ups below.

I hope you enjoy the challenge and have some time to take part. Don't forget to head back to Shimelle to let us know where we can view your finished layout.

Have fun :)

No comments: