Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update...

Today I'm mega busy working on my new class for A Trip Down Memory Lane. As I was taking photos of my work in progress for the class a little earlier, I thought I might also take some photos of my Christmas rug and show you the progress since the last photos :)

I have finished all the little tiny bits now. The sequins and "candies" which are spread among the larger motifs...

Last time I took some photos I had just finished the house. Since then I have done the gingerbread man, the tree and the big candy cane. I spent quite a lot of time on this over the weekend as I really want to get it ready in time for putting up the tree. Still doubtful, and I will need to work a lot/fast if I should make it...but I have some hope so far...

Okay I'd better get back to my ATDML class, I have instructions to write, photos to edit/pick and a supply list to sort out...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

wow it's beautiful!

Sheila Irish said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see it when it is finished....

michele said...

wow!! it is stunning!! I say every year that i want to make/buy a tree skirt and nver get round to it! can't wait to see it finished!
hugs mx

Kat said...

WOW, Anso ... that's beautiful. Is that a Bucilla Tree skirt?