Friday, October 10, 2008

Wants List - Part 1 of 3...

I have been adding a few things to my scrapping "wants list" recently and thought I would share this list with you over the next few days...

I'd love to have a Cuttlebug...mainly for embossing backgrounds. It's been on my list now for a little while and it's something I have found myself wanting more and more.

The other thing which I will share with you only appeared on my "wants list" the other day. I was blog surfing and came across a preview image on Sassafras' blog of their new Christmas collection. This is sooooo me :)

Hoping you're all having a great Friday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh I want those Christmas papers they are so CUTE!

I got my cuttlebug yesterday so as soon as I have a chance to use it I will tell you what I think. It's pretty big and heavy, more so than I expected, but I wanted it for the same reason as you... the embossing. I have bought several embossing folders as well!

Abi said...

Hi there!
Me too! I want one, where did you order yours from, as I am going to ask for one for Xmas!?